PSR 2014 – 2020
PSR 2014-2020 – Measure 3 – type of operation 3.2.01 “promotion and information activities by groups of producers on internal markets” (focus area 3a) “
Financial support granted by the European Union: € 177,649.50
Beneficiary of the fund: ATI (Temporary Corporate Association) between ENTE TUTELA VINI DI ROMAGNA, i.e., CONSORZIO VINI DI ROMAGNA, CONSORZIO DI TUTELA DELLA DENOMINAZIONE DI ORIGINE PROTETTA OLIO EXTRA VERGINE D’OLIVA BRISIGHELLA and ASSOCIAZIONE SQUACQUERONE DI ROMAGNA DOP.
Managing Authority: The Emilia Romagna Regional Directorate-General for Agriculture, Hunting and Fishing.
Amount of fund: €164,419.50 for ENTE TUTELA VINI DI ROMAGNA i.e., CONSORZIO VINI DI ROMAGNA
Amount of fund: €9,555.00 for CONZORZIO DI TUTELA DELLA DENOMINAZIONE DI ORIGINE PROTETTA OLIO EXTRA VERGINE D’OLIVA BRISIGHELLA
Amount of fund: € 3,675.00 for ASSOCIAZIONE SQUACQUERONE DI ROMAGNA DOP
Brief description of ongoing activity
Ongoing promotional activity and information is addressed to people and operators in the wine sector of target countries, and in particular:
- Importers, distribution operators and the Ho.re.ca.(hotels, restaurants and cafés) sector. Importers, and representatives of different size distribution chains who already have, or who are interested in, opening a department dedicated to high quality food and wine specialties, as well as quality import products, will be contacted. Distribution operators will be informed on the characteristics of DOP products promoted in order to better market and enhance these European products of excellence. Promotional activities will also involve operators in establishments and chains in the Ho.re.ca sector who wish to offer their customers exclusive products of excellent quality.
- Opinion Leaders: during the events, various noteworthy figures from the world of gastronomy and oenology shall be involved (chefs, sommeliers, food and wine critics) as well as press officers who, if properly informed, can influence a large number of operators and enthusiasts.
- Consumers: the ultimate target will be adult men and women belonging to a medium-high income bracket and social background. As described in the market analysis, the main targets are men and women aged between 21 and 45. They will be directly involved in the activities through fairs, tastings and events. These activities will also always inform everyone on responsible alcohol consumption.
The overall goals are to:
- Improve the degree of knowledge of the European Union’s merits in agricultural products and its high standards in production methods.
- Strengthen awareness and recognition of the European Union’s quality regimes;
- Increase the market share of agricultural products and certain European Union food products, giving particular attention to third world country markets that have the greatest growth potential.
Creation of informative and promotional material.
Carrying out informative seminars with guided tasting activities addressed to an audience of consumers and operators (8 seminars). Participation in fairs and exhibitions such as PROWEIN in Düsseldorf (2017-2018)
For further information
OWSCU Project – Regulation (EU) No 1144/2014
Regulation (EU) No 1144/2014 contributions paid: a credit note of € 21,000 (First annuity in advance), wire transfer on 26/09/2018 of € 91,601.42 (balance of first annuity); credit note of € 21,000 (Second annuity in advance).
MIPAAF project – DM 15487
MIPAAF – Project pursuant to Italian DM 15487 of 1/3/2016; Italian DM 58758 of 27/7/2016 granting the contribution; Italian DM 21004 of 22/3/2018 for the settlement: wire transfer of € 16.485,17 on 13/04/2018 (balance) in favor of CVR.